Facebook LIKE BUTTON

Started by SirRain, September 01, 2010, 10:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirRain

How to add a Facebook LIKE BUTTON to my forum?

kimgold2010

Quote from: SirRain;534849How to add a Facebook LIKE BUTTON to my forum?
Because of technical reasons, we can't install the MOD LIKE BUTTON as you request on all styles in the short time. But we introduce you to a web toolbar: Free Web Toolbar | Wibiya. It also has LIKE BUTTON as your requirements, besides its many other features that may help us as well as for you. If you accept, we will install it. Let us know your opinion.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

mR. _.KrayzziE._

Quote from: kimgold2010;534855Because of technical reasons, we can't install the MOD LIKE BUTTON as you request on all styles in the short time. But we introduce you to a web toolbar: Free Web Toolbar | Wibiya. It also has LIKE BUTTON as your requirements, besides its many other features that may help us as well as for you. If you accept, we will install it. Let us know your opinion.

Thank you.

That ToolBar Really Helps Thanks...
It Has Almost EVerything... :grin:

kimgold2010

Quote from: mR. _.KrayzziE._;534979That ToolBar Really Helps Thanks...
It Has Almost EVerything... :grin:
Let me know if you want to add this web toolbar. I will install it for you.

Thank you.

Thank you

mR. _.KrayzziE._

Quote from: kimgold2010;534981Let me know if you want to add this web toolbar. I will install it for you.

Thank you.

Sure Why Not... :D

kimgold2010

Quote from: mR. _.KrayzziE._;534984Sure Why Not... :D
You please let me know your forum is phpBB or phpnuke? Because I have seen your article in Phpnuke Forums.

Thank you.

Thank you

kimgold2010

Quote from: mR. _.KrayzziE._;534991It's PHPNuke

http://pwa.freephpnuke.org
Because we need to check the web toolbar before installing it so we will install it for you before 1 Oct 2010.

Thank you.

Thank you

vwxy689

not do everything wow gold but that he had a blow gently lift up. "I'm not wow accounts sure ... ... do not fight the wow power leveling battle." Long nephew of the ugg boots australia first nine with a smile, eyed a look at Liu ground. "So only bully ah!" Liu.

ramook

Quote from: kimgold2010;534855Because of technical reasons, we can't install the MOD LIKE BUTTON as you request on all styles in the short time. But we introduce you to a web toolbar: Free Web Toolbar | Wibiya. It also has LIKE BUTTON as your requirements, besides its many other features that may help us as well as for you. If you accept, we will install it. Let us know your opinion.

Thank you.

Ok i am register on this page ad fil out all.What is next?I like to have fb.like buton.Please
THX

tanduy2506

Hi SirRain, mR. _.KrayzziE._ and ramook,

Please give me some times.
We will try to check it.

Thanks you.

ramook

I see that only prosilver supports facebook like buton but only portal.
Not forum or any other board style.I tried
THX

greenpower

Hi, could you please instal it for me too?
thanks a lot

kimgold2010

Hi everyone!

I have installed Wibiya Toolbar for all sites in our system.
Please log into ACP>>GENERAL tab>>BOARD CONFIGURATION>>Extra Settings>>Wibiya Toolbar Integration. Here, we have instructions so that you can add Wibiya code and active it on your forum.

I noticed Wibiya Toolbar is great tool. Hope you will like it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Thank you

ramook

This is cool
see on my forum look like this...