Mod request

Started by Paul, December 30, 2010, 02:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Hi
Is there any chance of a couple of mods being added to my forum ?
the first is a thanks button, as we give advice and tutorials often the members just read them and leave,it would be nice to have this then we could see the appreciation from other members.

the second is a top 5 mod, so when we log in can see the last 5 posts made,5 newest members, 5 most active members.

phpBB • Top Five - Contribution Details

phpBB • Thanks for posts - Contribution Details

http://yeoldefakeschool.superfreeforums.com/index.php

Cheers
Paul

kimgold2010

Quote from: Paul;536696Hi
Is there any chance of a couple of mods being added to my forum ?
the first is a thanks button, as we give advice and tutorials often the members just read them and leave,it would be nice to have this then we could see the appreciation from other members.

the second is a top 5 mod, so when we log in can see the last 5 posts made,5 newest members, 5 most active members.

phpBB • Top Five - Contribution Details

http://yeoldefakeschool.superfreeforums.com/index.php

Cheers
Paul
We checked Mods that you require. Thanks for post Mod don't match with our system. But we are discussing, and will reply you in soon.

Thank you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

Paul

kimgold2010

Quote from: Paul;536702Thanks kimgold
Hi Paul!

I have installed Top Five Mod, please check again. We are trying to install Thank For Post Mod and I will reply for you in soon.

Thank you.

Thank you

Paul

Thanks Kimgold, very much appreciated......cheers

kimgold2010

Quote from: Paul;536731Thanks Kimgold, very much appreciated......cheers
Hi Paul!

I have optimized Top Five Mod. If you want to use it, please enable it in ACP>GENERAL>Extra Settings>Top five box.

Thank you.

Thank you

Paul

Quote from: kimgold2010;536721Hi Paul!

I have installed Top Five Mod, please check again. We are trying to install Thank For Post Mod and I will reply for you in soon.

Thank you.

Top five mod working great......thanks
Had a look again for compatible thanks mod and it looks like this now works with 3.0.8

Paul

Paul

Quote from: kimgold2010;536721Hi Paul!

Thank you.

Hi, any progress or news on the thanks button
thanks for the top 5 mod, makes checking new posts and members a lot easier  cheers

kimgold2010

Quote from: Paul;536915Hi, any progress or news on the thanks button
thanks for the top 5 mod, makes checking new posts and members a lot easier  cheers
Hi Paul!

We need time to modify Thank for post Mod so that it matches with our Multiforum system. We will always support you better.

Thank you.

Thank you